Submit Your Grievance
The Women Cell at Govt. Hydro Engineering College, Bilaspur was established to ensure the dignity of women at work place.
Objectives of the Cell
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working environment at Govt. Hydro Engineering College, Bilaspur so that women employees and female students are not subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
- To heighten awareness and sensitivity to this important issue amongst all concerned.
What Constitutes Sexual Harassment
- Physical contact and advances.
- Demand or request for sexual favours.
- Sexually coloured remarks, showing pornography.
- Any other unwelcome physical verbal or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature.
Procedure to File/Report a Complaint
The complainant will have to submit a written and signed complaint addressed to the Women Cell. Any woman employee academic/ non-academic (including contractual, casual and temporary) and female student of Govt. Hydro Engineering College, Bilaspur can approach the Cell.
EmailUs : firstname.lastname@example.org
|1.||Dr. Neetu Dhiman||Chairperson||8894661756|
|2.||Mr. Archit Bharti||Member||7018312834|
|3.||Mr. Rajesh Sharma||Member||9805266552|
|5.||Mr. Ravinder Kumar||Member||9816212790|
NOTE: A baseless complaint will adversely affect the credibility of the complainant.