Admission to GHEC BILASPUR shall be through centralised counseling organsied by HP Technical University.
1. The admission to the first 50% of the seats shall be made on the basis of merit/rank/score obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2019 referred as JEE (Main). The remaining 50% seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test-2019 (hereinafter referred as HPCET-2019)
2. In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit of JEE (Main)- 2019 and HPCET-2019, the remaining seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of 10+2 examination conducted by a recognized Board or University.
3. The number of seats remains vacant to be filled on the basis of each test/examination will be shifted and filled on the basis of next test orexamination in continuous order. Note:-The minimum/cut off marks to seek admission to B.Tech. degree course on the basis of JEE (Main)-2021 (NTA score), HPCET-2021 and 10+2 shall be asfollows:
JEE (Main)- 2021 (NTA score) General Category15 Marks & Reserved Categories10 Marks
HPCET-2021 General Category 20% & Reserved Categories15%
10+2 General Category 45% & Reserved Categories 40%
Note: Wherein the % indicates the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test/10+2 examination out of the total marks assigned to the entrance test/ examination
Counseling schedule: As Decided by HPTU
(COUNSELING SCHEDULE )
Help desk and admission desk has been created in Admin Block at campus of Bandla, Bilaspur(H.P)
Following faculty members can be contacted for admission inquiry.
- GHEC OFFICE 01892-250777
- Dr. Vikas Bharti : 8219548067
- Er. Anurag Dhiman : 9805012239
Newly admitted candidates are requested to join the institute by filling the registration form and bring the Required documents in form of 2 sets to be submitted in College.
Registration of the candidate may be denied without essential document or requisite fee.
- Fee for Girls (1sem) (tuition fee waiver & PH) = 18720/-
- Fee for Boys (1 sem) = 33720/-
For latest free update and structure please contact GHEC office at 01892-250777