Admission to GHEC BILASPUR shall be through centralised counseling organsied by HP Technical University.
1. The admission to the first 50% of the seats shall be made on the basis of merit/rank/score obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2019 referred as JEE (Main). The remaining 50% seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test-2019 (hereinafter referred as HPCET-2019)
2. In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit of JEE (Main)- 2019 and HPCET-2019, the remaining seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of 10+2 examination conducted by a recognized Board or University.
3. The number of seats remains vacant to be filled on the basis of each test/examination will be shifted and filled on the basis of next test orexamination in continuous order. Note:-The minimum/cut off marks to seek admission to B.Tech. degree course on the basis of JEE (Main)-2019 (NTA score), HPCET-2019 and 10+2 shall be asfollows:
JEE (Main)- 2019 (NTA score) General Category15 Marks & Reserved Categories10 Marks
HPCET-2019 General Category 20% & Reserved Categories15%
10+2 General Category 45% & Reserved Categories 40%
Note: Wherein the % indicates the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test/10+2 examination out of the total marks assigned to the entrance test/ examination
Counseling schedule: As Decided by HPTU
Click here to Downloads (COUNSELING SCHEDULE)
Help desk has been created in Admin Block(RGGEC) and fees willbe submitted in the Govt. Hydro Engg. College Office (2nd Floor Admin Block ) in the college to facilitate the candidates who have been admitted / willing to take admission. Following faculty members can be contacted any time for admission inquiry.
- GHEC OFFICE 01892-250777
- 1st July, 2019 to 5th July, 2019 Mr Pradeep Singh :
- 6th July, 2019 to 8th July, 2019 Ms. Krishana Devi :
- 9th July, 2019 to 10th July, 2019 Ms. Krishana Devi : Ms. Kritiza Sharma:
- 11th July, 2019 to 15th July, 2019 Ms. Kritiza Sharma, Ms. Anamika Gandhi , Mr. Archit
- 16th July, 2019 to 18th July, 2019 Ms. Anamika Gandhi,Mr. Anurag , Mr. Archit
- 17th July, 2019 to 20th July, 2019 Mr. Anurag , Mr. Archit
- Mr Pradeep Singh : 88946-73627
- Ms. Krishana Devi :98174-70060
- Ms. Kritiza Sharma: 82198-01918
- Ms. Anamika Gandhi :94592-06901
- Mr. Archit :70183-12834
- Mr. Anurag :98050-12239
- Mr Ravinder Kishore(office) :8580585532
Newly admitted candidates are requested to join the institute by filling the registration form and bring the Required documents in form of 2 sets to be submitted in College.
Registration of the candidate may be denied without essential document or requisite fee.
- Fee for Girls (1sem) (tuition fee waiver & PH) = 18720/-
- Fee for Boys (1 sem) = 33720/-